System Engineer, B2B Cloud Services at Vodafone
• Bachelor of computer science / engineering
• Strong Conversational English skill both oral and written.
• 2-4 years IT Support, system administration, web/software development experience
• Strong Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of the global cooperative team environment
• Very good analytical thinking skills, working under stress, Multitasking, Dynamic and Customer oriented
• Responsible for operation handling (Monitor and track ticket system, email system, phone for incoming Incidents and Requests according to ITIL process)
• Responsible for Escalations handling.
• Liaising with other support groups in assisting with the resolution of SRs where initial investigation fails to resolve the customer incident.
• Keep customers informed of all relevant service events.
• Handling event management
• working in shift bases available 24/7 with on call rotation.
• Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage.
• Insure to solve assigned Trouble Tickets (TTS) for the supported systems within SLA.
• Clear notification for any production problems – IR report
• Executing service/change requests and manage the proactive problems investigations and RCA
• Escalate and communicate raised issues from Vodafone OpCos to the 3rd line of support.
• Keep up to date with the new product versions and new releases.
• Transfer the knowledge to the first line of support.
• Ensure to use the pre-production environment for testing activities before launching a new service.
• Ensure to maintain the preproduction environment similar to the production platform.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
Information Technology Seniority: Fresh Graduate (0 years)
There are no upcoming events at this time.