System Engineer (UNIX) at ITWorx
- The job holder is responsible for Linux servers and applications environments running on top of them (Red Hat/CentOS/Ubuntu). Designing, implementing and troubleshooting a dynamic environment while mitigating risk. S/he is also responsible for monitoring system activity and diagnose and resolve complex performance issues and outages, analyzing system capacity and designing system growth paths, maintaining patch and firmware levels, and performing benchmark testing of new equipment for production and test environments.
- 0-2 years of Experience
- Excellent Experience and Knowledge with Linux and Unix Operating Systems.
- Good Knowledge with AWS, certification is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of Opensource tools.
- Good Knowledge of GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent Command of English Language.
- RHCSA and RHCE is a plus.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET