TDV Specialist at Orange
Location: Nasr City
- Validate the detailed technical design of complex VPN Implementations.
- Accountable for the right-on-time and right-first-time error-free for basic & full configuration for new implementations for MPLS & SD-WAN connections.
- Perform provisioning & meshing function for new implementations.
- Perform router configuration, activation and acceptance testing for new implementations (Organic growth) with field engineers.
- Specify with the customer and internal requestor the acceptance testing procedures for complex VPN changes.
- Document the VPN design and make it available to the operational entities in case needed.
- Provide expert support to pre-sales and project managers on VPN change management requests on case-by-case basis.
- Meet the targets set by the management with regards to: customer satisfaction, right on time, first time success rate & productivity.
- Supporting the management of multiple projects.
- Degree in telecommunication and/or computer sciences engineering field
- More than 4 years of experience in networks & telecommunications field and/or in an operational IP environment.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Cisco CCNA and CCNP (or other equivalent professional level of certification) is a must. CCIE written is a plus.
- Solid knowledge in the following topics: MPLS, QoS/CoS, IPv4, IPv6, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Metro Ethernet, IPSec & ADSL.
- Good knowledge of SDN, VNF, uCPE.
- Good knowledge of SD-WAN (Cisco Solutions)
- Good knowledge of Riverbed & SteelConnect
- Good knowledge of Zscaler.
- Python programing language is a plus
Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Customer Oriented Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team Spirit
- Ability to work on out of business hours, based on customer requests
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is a must
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET