Team Lead – General Accounting & Controlling at Henkel
- Carry out/control and support the performance of day-to-day General Accounting & Controlling processes
- Lead a team of approximately 8 Accountants/Controllers
- Monitor the team’s performance, drive the improvement of KPIs, and provide proper feedback to the team members & team manager
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of all processes performed, assist team members in resolving any related process issues, and provide support during critical working days
- Sustain close collaboration with stakeholders
- Challenge the team members to reach new continuous improvement opportunities
- Coach & motivate team members to develop their competencies and ensure smooth on-boarding for the newcomers
- Support the Team Manager with strategic topics/projects: i.e. process migration, external & internal audits, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a relevant position at a multicultural company, preferably in a shared services environment
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint…etc); SAP modules knowledge is a plus
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.