Tech Lead in Backend at Robusta
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between.
- You will participate in designing software architecture and implement critical software tools for our different platforms.
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills.
- You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints.
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software.
- Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers; you will never go post-technical in this role.
- You have professional experience with expert-level knowledge of two or more languages (Ruby, Java, PHP, Python, etc.) for over 7 years+.
- You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation.
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming.
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed.
- You have the ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value.
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes.
- Extra bonus points for presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs, meetups and more.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.