Technical Account Manager at Oracle
- Project P&L Management
- Customer Advocacy and advice on how customer works best with Oracle
- Account Planning and Reviews
- Business Development, including identifying new service opportunities and works with sales on closing
- Internal & External reporting, including communicating value of service and KPIs to customers.
- The TAM will be managing projects and service delivery for Advanced Customer Services (ACS) including Managed Cloud Services for customers operating On Premise, In Transition to Cloud as well as customers already in Private or Public CloudWe support customers mission critical business processes and operate across all sectors in private and public sector.
- SERVICE DELIVERY & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:Works proactively with the customer to understand key customer projects and goals and aligns Oracle ACS Services to assist in key strategic projects; manages all ACS aspects of the relationship between the customer and Oracle Support Services
- MARGIN MANAGEMENT: Manages flow and execution of work related to procured servicesOptimizes margin through effective resource management
- CUSTOMER ADVOCATE: Serves as the customer advocate within Oracle – across all lines of business – clearly articulating the customers position to the appropriate Oracle management while maintaining the integrity of an Oracle employee and the interest of the companyIncludes reactive and escalation management
- ACCOUNT REVIEWS & ACCOUNT PLANNING: Conducts regular Status meetings and Account Review meetings with the customer
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Recognizes and solicits business opportunities within customer accounts and develops to the point where the sales organization can engage in deal pursuit
- INTERNAL/EXTERNAL PLANNING & REPORTING: Conducts regular internal Account Review meetings with Oracle Support management; Manages Account Documentation including Joint Contact & Escalation Guide, Service Delivery Plan, Account Review Documents, KBR/KPI data, and Scorecard data.
- The candidate would ideally have 5-10 years experience with Project Management, Account Management and IT Service Management
- Experience from Implementation projects and Support Services also relevant.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Project Management or Service Management certification is desirable – ITIL, PMP, Prince2 or University equivalent
- Subject Matter expertise in industries such as Telco, Finance, Public Sector and Utilities can be usefulThe TAM should be capable of effectively communicating and engaging with senior executives
- Demonstrated expertise in large (multi-site or international) IT projects will be positive
- The job may require international travel, and experience with working Globally is desirableThe ideal candidate displays authority, confidence, and a significant understanding of customers’ business strategies and industry trends
- Develops strong executive relationshipsSuperior interpersonal skills is a must, as the job entails extensive customer face-to-face interaction at middle or executive levels.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.