Technical Office Electrical Engineer a Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the electrical design field.
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Identify client requirements through tender specification, clarification, and site survey.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Design electrical systems and interface with the control and instrument system.
- Work in accordance to Egyptian Code, British (BS), European (EN) and other standards,
- Prepare calculation sheets for transformer sizing, generator sizing, internal lighting distribution and earthing system.
- Prepare the technical offer with financial cost sheet for each item in the electrical network.
- Prepare shop drawings for cables route and panel location.
- Prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations.
- Review designs for light current systems (CCTV, Fire alarm, Telephone,…etc).
- Communicate with clients and contractors.
- Provide technical support to the site.
- Record, analyses and interpret test data.
- Search for suitable solutions, estimate costs and timescales.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET