Technical Product Manager at Nagwa
- Lead Product, Development, and Testing teams to meet objectives within the set turnaround time.
- Convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release or sprint and keep an eye on their progress for any required iteration.
- Create and maintain the product backlog through prioritizing and sequencing its elements according to business need, value, or ROI.
- Create product roadmap, schedule, scope and reporting activities and effectively communicate product goals, objectives, and requirements
- Manage and coach team members to achieve professional and technical growth.
- Oversee all mobile and web development to develop and maintain high-quality products and ensure projects and services satisfy needs and quality standards
- Provide feedback and recommendations regarding technical requirements, timelines, and software concerns so that design decisions are in line with technical expectations
- Participate in the daily updates meetings as well as sprint planning meetings.
- Keep workforce motivated through coaching, mentoring and fostering innovative ideas that add value
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Postgraduate study is preferable
- 8+ years of relevant experience in progressively responsible roles including software development, implementation, and project management across multiple software platforms
- Wide knowledge of web technologies, database engines, and mobile development
- In-depth knowledge of Applications integration cycles and methodologies
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex technical topics
- Ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET