Technical Support Engineer at Edita
- Act as first line of support for providing IT technical assistance and support for employees located in the main office, branch offices and factories.
1. Provide IT technical support for local and remote users.
2. Perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Hardware, Software and LAN infrastructure.
3. Act as the first line of support for security applications including VPN & Antivirus.
4. Troubleshoot the network services (printing, email service and Internet access, file sharing).
5. Ensure timely resolution of all first level problems with minimum supervision
6. Back-up and restore users’ files and devices configuration.
7. Ensure accurate allocation of information technology assets.
8. Apply the application of all IT policies and regulations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or related field.
- Experience: 1- 2 Years of experience in a similar position.
- Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- MS Word Skills Advanced
- MS Excel Skills Advanced
- MS PowerPoint Advanced
- MS Outlook Skills Advanced
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.