Technology, Data & Analytics – Senior Consultant at Pwc– UAE
- Consult & implement data science solutions to business problems at an expert level.
- Understand and recommends modeling techniques & analysis framework to junior data scientists
- Solve complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Present recommendations to senior staff and internal clients.
- Mentor more junior team members.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Consult on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an intermediate understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics.
- Act as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions.
- Lead development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk.
- Develop innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies, structured and unstructured information.
- Support sales pitches to clients and ensure growth of the analytics platform in FS
- Work with Partners, Directors and Managers to support internal thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
- Coach and mentor junior resources around industry business drivers and Analytics technical capabilities.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Whilst being an integral part of the Analytics team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Education: Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics is a must.
- Preferable qualifications: PhD in a Mathematics related field is a plus.
- Years of Experience: 4 – 6 years of experience in Analytics & Data mining in Financial Services field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a professional services environment.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- In depth understanding of machine learning & artificial intelligence applications
- Expert in mathematical modelling and using tools for data analytics and mining. Proven IT skills in analytical tools (Python, R, SAS, Hadoop, Relational Database, Reporting tools etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualisation etc.).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET