Technology Lead at Mumm
The mumm Technology Lead is a very unique and challenging position as it requires multi-skilled individual to do the job right. Below are some of the different tasks this role need to execute with excellence:
- Lead and coach a team of bright engineers
- You will lead the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- You will review the team’s code and help the team maintain best-practice standards.
- You will participate in designing software architecture and implement critical software tools for our different platforms.
- You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve users’ problems.
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
- You will grow and learn to be able to take bigger roles in the future.
Who should apply?
The candidate should ideally have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience with Web development using PHP
- Experience working with Symfony framework is a plus.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of MySQL, PHP.
- Proven experience in creating scalable, maintainable, and well-documented eCommerce solutions based on PHP architectures.
- Experience with the agile delivery process
- Solid knowledge of OOP.
- Solid knowledge of connection with APIs.
- Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others.
- A desire to win.
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
- A degree (from any discipline) is required.
- Hungry to learn.
- Fun to work with.
- Experience in food operations is a plus.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.