Testing Engineer at ITWorx
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining quality methodologies, systems, and practices which meet requirements established by customers.
- Serving as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives.
- Providing focused quality support within product development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
• (1+) years of relevant work experience.
• Proactive and have an effective participation in Design meetings.
• Excellent in preparing Testing reports.
• Excellent in validating/analyzing requirements, impact analysis and prioritization activities.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET