Training Coordinator at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- 0-1 years’ experience preferably in the HR field
- Ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events, manage and coordinate internal & external training programs.
- Book the venues in advance for the trainings to ensure availability of a place to implement the training.
- Send invitation to trainees to remind them to attend their trainings.
- Communicate any pre-training assessments of documents required by the training provider/facilitator.
- Handle any reservations for trainings occurring outside the company including hotel and travel arrangements if any.
- Review training preparations’ checklist and prepare the needed to ensure that the required logistics is implemented.
- Arrange and prepare the venue as per the requirement of the facilitator.
- Prepare handouts and presentations and distribute them to trainees – if needed.
- Handle in-training logistics including attendance, breaks, handouts, etc.
- Gather evaluations and calculate the overall evaluation of the course/track/session.
- Manage periodical induction sessions.
- Maintain an up-to-date training files and folders.
- Review the training venues, equipment and facilities periodically to make sure that they are available and ready.
- Work with the training team to develop the training plan.
- Track and report on training outcomes.
- Maintain employee training records.
- Update the training plan and monthly report.
- Search for new vendors.
- Arrange Meetings.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET