Trenching Site Leader at Siemens
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting management.
- Bachelor’s degree or technician seniority in related area is preferred (BA).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English/ Arabic.
- Analytical thinking, excellent planning, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
- Follow the project’s requirements/ specifications.
- Able to read and understand the trenching and cable laying designs .
- Able to strictly follow the site activities as per the designs.
- Analysis and valuation of risk potentials and development of solutions to minimize those risks.
- Proposal engineering: help in preparation of affiliated documents e.g. reports, workshop drawings, customers questionnaire, deviations and Etc.
- Help in the Design of trenching, channeling and Etc. preparation of affiliated documents e.g. reports, drawings, application of design- and calculation tools.
- Having a motivated spirit in finding the correct solution for the specific site critical cases .
- Having the experience in keeping the sub-contractors’ always active without causing any work stop or delay.
- Having a strict and strong personality with the sub-contractors workers
- Help in Preparation of technical specifications and inquiry documentation.
- Review of contractors engineering, manufacturing- and quality documentation
- Ensure that the Civil Contractor perform the works in line with the design and applicable specifications.
- Conducting regular site meetings with subcontractor(s) for availability of required material and resources.
- Responsible for keeping Site Manager informed about program and actual implementation status on site.
- Verification of Civil and building Subcontractor Bill of Quantities
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
More jobs from Siemens
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET