UI/UX Designer at 34ML
- Visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Original website/mobile design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user/process flows and site maps.
-1–3 years demonstrable graphic design skills.
-Education: BS/MS in Applied Arts, Human-Computer Interaction, or Interaction Design.
-Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Kindly send your resume to HR@34ml.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis
- Employer Type Local Company