Value Advisor Expert, Oil & Gas at SAP – UAE
- Provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advice, and expert consultation to support customer co-innovation, enterprise transformation, and business process performance improvement programs. Establish SAP as a thought leader within the C-suite.
- Lead customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, innovation scenarios, key improvement opportunities and other sources of incremental economic value. Support strategic account planning sessions with customers, facilitate customer visioning workshops, and lead delivery of value focused engagements. Partner with field sales teams & local Industry Value Engineers and pre-sales to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays. Deliver Value propositions and benchmarking to customers in order to elevate the conversation around and delivery of value. Establish demand generation initiatives, industry pipeline build strategies and development of scale initiatives resulting in increased industry pipeline, revenue and in elevating SAP’s leadership position in the Energy & Natural Resources segment within EMEA South.
- Represent SAP as a thought leader & deep expert externally and internally on a local & regional level in the industry sector, especially in innovation and value management related topics. This should be done through attendance and contribution to key industry initiatives, forums, media and other channels. Importantly the role intends to elevate SAP to a business discussion with key executives including business executives outside of IT.
- Area 1: Identification, development, and execution of targeted sales opportunities; act as key expert and executive advisor in SAP’s IVE portfolio and serve as a primary conduit between the Global and Regional IBU and field sales organizations to oversee, influence and track the execution of key field sales priorities and ensuring sufficient pipeline.
- Area 2: Develop and validate high-quality business plans which clearly articulate our IVE strategy, GTM activities and key execution steps. Design customer engagements and select team members. Oversee engagement delivery and provide quality assurance. Recommend scope and project set-up to ensure on time, on quality delivery of customer solutions. Act as trusted advisor for customers.
- Area 3. Devise comprehensive strategies to engage partners in areas such as business development, packaged solution development and industry solution cross-selling. Regularly benchmark SAP customers for best practices and value achieved. Develop, refine, and leverage standardized innovative approaches, tools, methodologies, industry/Lob-specific content used in VE engagements, etc.
- Area 4 Provide standardized approaches for IVE based sales activities. Enable the field sales and support roll–out of new training; conduct in class training for specific industries and contribute to e-learning content. Provide on demand access for industry specific expertise.
- Area 5: Development of SAP’s IVE brand through thought leadership, content creation, appearances, articles and social and traditional media interviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- 12+ years of professional experience in Sales / Consulting / Industry Solutions experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively to business executives at the C-level
- Ability to quickly assess and adapt as well as guide customers around innovation and how technology can help them reinvent their business &/or lead to significant value gains
- Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues
- SAP product experience and/or 8-15 years prior relevant industry/solutions experience. Viewed as industry/ solutions expert across SAP, capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth.
- Experience with IT / business alignment issues.
- Account Engagement Design and Facilitation.
- Experience with executive interview techniques
- Experience in design and facilitation of executive workshops aligning diverse perspectives and expectations. Executive presence
- Experience with large account management
- Experience leading engagements
- Experience with business case creation, analysis, and research.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology & processes, opportunities, value chain and ecosystem analyses experience.
- Customer facing experience.
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset.
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company