Voice Core Solution Architect at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- To lead the technical assessment and design of mobile network Voice Core solutions in a consistent way with the department Product Catalogue, strategy and architecture
- Capturing customer/business requirements and analysing those requirements from a technical feasibility point of view
- Leading and managing virtual technology teams, managing different stakeholders from business, technology, operators during solution design and implementation phases.
- Act as the main technical representative of the project team and competence area to all stakeholders, including the customer and Technology management.
- Ieading investigations to identify the RCbehind degraded KPIs will be a crucial part of this role
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Mobile networks (GSM, 3G) and transport transmission inside a mobile operating company.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Quality of solutions and services design measured by fulfilling customer/business requirements and the reliability, usability of solutions and services when turning tolive.
- Meeting delivery timelines while providing excellent communication and regular reporting to management and stakeholders about status and progress throughout delivery.
- Number of improved KPIs & speed of identifying the Root Cause of the degraded KPIs
- Customers’ satisfaction measured by partners and customers regular satisfaction survey get NPD score 9/10.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET