Voice Core Solution Architect at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- To lead the technical assessment and design of mobile network Voice Core solutions in a consistent way with the department Product Catalogue, strategy and architecture
- Capturing customer/business requirements and analysing those requirements from a technical feasibility point of view
- Leading and managing virtual technology teams, managing different stakeholders from business, technology, operators during solution design and implementation phases.
- Act as the main technical representative of the project team and competence area to all stakeholders, including the customer and Technology management.
- Ieading investigations to identify the RCbehind degraded KPIs will be a crucial part of this role
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Mobile networks (GSM, 3G) and transport transmission inside a mobile operating company.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Background in mobile network technology (design, implementation, support and roll out of services).
- Track record of solution design in a telecoms environment.
- Ability to develop workable product solutions to address the strategic imperatives of the business.
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- Deep understanding of protocols, call flow and products in mobile networks: GSM, 3G.
- Experienced in MSCs, MGs, VLR, HLRs STPs,VAS & IN products & services (SMS, USSD, with integration experience
- Deep understanding of protocols and products in transport: transmission,IP.
- Strong understanding of project management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by a successful track record of project delivery.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.