Warehouse Associate at Amazon
· Proven warehouse experience. Plan and organize work.
· High school diploma/College Level or equivalent is required.
· Computer literate and has above average internet/web skills.
· Ability to operate forklift, hand trick, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
· Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
· Work effectively as a team member.
· Meet schedules and timelines.
· Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
· The physical demands describes that the employee must be able to: Lift, carry, push and/or pull items up to a maximum of 30 pounds.
· Handle various warehouse activities using strict guidelines.
· Expected to understand aspects of production; adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standard.
· Receive products using radio frequency scanners, relocate products using forklifts or pallet jacks.
· Inspect products for defects and damages.
· Trained in picking, sorting and packing.
· In a timely manner pull and pack merchandise from a multi-level mezzanine to fulfill orders.
· Ensures orders are handled timely and efficiently and customer’s service standards are upheld.
· Perform additional production duties as needed: stow product, ensure inventory accuracy, and unload/load trucks at or above the rate expectation for each task.
· Understands website navigation and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the internet order fulfillment.
· Responsible for monitoring the internet orders system on a regular basis in order to execute orders.
.Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.