Water Treatment Shift Leader at Beyti
- Understand and comply with company safety policies and procedures, including reading all relevant safety literature, using required protective equipment and practicing good housekeeping.
- Ensure water treatment processes comply with guidelines and legislation.
- Research and recommend sustainable replacement equipment and enhanced process systems.
- Manage suppliers to ensure adherence to defined scope, specifications, codes and standards, operations plan and budget, overall business objectives and quality requirements
- Laboratory responsible for water samples analysis & Investigation of physical, chemical water parameters.
- Operate, follow up & make complete analysis of the production of the water treatment system.
- Perform daily follow up testing on the R.O unit by the use of the daily follow up tracking sheet to monitor performance.
- Perform quality control tests and record results on treated and untreated water.
- Control the flow of treated water to each production line to ensure adequate supply for scheduled production.
- Monitor the chemical consumption and be in charge of maintaining the chemical stock within its limits.
- Create and perform the preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance of all plant’s equipment.
- B.Sc. of Chemical Engineering.
- Good English language.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experiences in operation and maintenance of Water Treatment Plants.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.