Young Professional Program at SAP – KSA
- The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major that includes modules in Businesses, MIS, Computer science, Engineering .
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA of 3 -proof of this may be requested
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- candidates must have a home in or around Riyadh as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA region;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in Early – July 2019 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday to Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 3 months.
- Please share an English version of your resume while applying.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company